BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nadine H Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Think about it: do you really __want__ Face Recognition Software?" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 16:10:28 -0500
I know, I've got it. I've got it! (waving my hand vigorously)  The Guard
Dog is also ADHD (for those of you who aren't familiar with the cursed
brain dysfunction, there is another St. Johns list for it).  The guard
dog thought that starting a list was a good idea at the moment, but never
followed through.  You can find the forgetful canine pacing back and
forth while barking e.e. cummings, watching for pesky squirrels out of
one eye and trying to remember where it saw that inviting, newly painted
fire hydrant all at the same time.

And that is the obvious answer,

Nadine