BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Stevenson, Pam" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Like an 'irritating smell' on the subway.
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 08:07:38 -0400
I think not!  My husband is DEFINITELY not a hippie - altho when he turned
40 this past summer, he finally decided to let it all hang loose and grow...
a pony tail.  Very radical, especially for a Brit.  At least now I have
something to hold on to.