EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Rebman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 10:51:46 -0700
Folks,

Does anybody know of a good source for good quality earbuds?  It seems that
most of the ones that come with certain peices of consumer electronic
equipment, and the ones sold by companies such as radio shack are too large
for my ears.  I am looking for a supplier of quality earbuds that may have
them in various sizes, and also with the ability to be used as microphones,
either in full- or half-duplex mode.  Also, any advice on sizing would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim

---------------------------
James A. Rebman

Cognitive Levers Project
Center for Life-Long Learning and Design (L3D)
Department of Computer Science
College of Engineering and Applied Science
University of Colorado, Boulder

"In times of change, the learners will inherit the earth, while the learned
will find themselves beautifully equipped for a world that no longer exists."
- Eric Hoffer

"...and the times they are a changin'..."
- Bob Dylan