From:
Eliyanah Fitzpatrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 12:13:43 -0500

Hi all, I am looking for a Canadian cough suppressant which is gf, corn
free, soy free, and dairy free. Does anyone know of one? My apologies to
those of you who get this message twice.

    Thanks for your help, breathing is a real challenge today!  Take
care, Eliyanah Fitzpatrick Ottawa, Canada