NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Beth Kevles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 08:28:16 -0400
Hi -

We've had success with both cake and frsosting from Duncan
Hines (but if your tolerance is lower than ours or your
reaction life-threatening, be wary.  In our house we can safely
risk cross contamination.)

White house has some frosting mixes that work well, too.  I don't
think they're available everywehre in the country,
though.

Beth Kidder's milk-free kitchen has several reliable recipes for
both cake and frosting.  ANd if you have a kosher baker in your
area, you may even be able to get the cake professinalhy made.

--Beth Kevles
  Disclaimer:  Nothing in this message should be construed as medical
  advice.  Please consult with your own medical practicioner.