C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 01:52:43 EDT
Well, I was just teasing the Kylenator, but I would increase the frequency
estimate by three or four seconds.

Oops, sorry.  I shouldn't have said that.  I did though, and now it's too
late.  Gosh darnit, I am really sorry about this guys.

Let me sing you a little song to make up for this horrible thing I have done:

"Come and listen to a story 'bout a man named Jed,
A poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed.
Then one day he was shootin' at some food,
and up from the ground come a bubbalin' crude.

Oil that is,
Black Gold,
Texas Tea."

Come on now, sing it with me!

"Well, the first thing you know old Jed's a millionaire.
The kinfolks said 'Jed, move away from there.'
They said 'Californy is the place you oughta be,'
so they loaded up the truck and they moved to Beverly...

Hills that is,
Swimmin' pools,
Movie Stars."

THE BEVERLY HILLBILLIES

Stay tuned for our next exciting adventure when I will recite the entire
"Fresh Prince of Bel Air" Rap, whilst simultaneously twirling a fire baton.

Coming to a listserv near you.

Don't you hate it when they try to push fries on you when you just wanted a
stupid cheeseburger and coke?

What does any of this have to do with the dentist anyway?  Somebody stop me!