C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 05:35:24 EDT
Hey Folks,

I couldn't think of a better subject heading than this one to use to jump
back on the list. That's a joke...maybe, sort of.  Well, let me put it this
way: What's sex?

For those who are new I was on the list for about a year and left around the
first part of July, I believe.

I missed you all and found that living without you was quite nearly
impossible.  The summer has been one of reflection and needed recovery.  I
find now that I am physically worse for the wear due to the personal events
of the past year as well as disability progression; nevertheless I am still
on the planet and still kicking, so to speak.

I hope all of you have been well.  I have indeed missed you.

Betty
aut viam inveniam aut faciam
"I will either find a way or make one."