C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 08:24:13 EDT
Betty: Hey Folks,
I couldn't think of a better subject heading than
this one to use to jump
back on the list. That's a joke...maybe, sort of.
Well, let me put it this
way: What's sex?

Gopher:  Welcome Betty, For those 'new' people - or those
returning, like Betty, I am Gordon Stewart from NZ..
On one/some CP related lists I run, Im also known as
"Gopher" - From "The Love Boat"..so I'll use it on all / most lists im on
also.. - C U

Betty: Howdy Gopher...

Gopher: Well - Why say "Whats sex?" If the rest of the message
wasnt on that topic :-)

Betty: I wanted to see who would yank on me first for doing it.

Gopher:  Anyway - I certainly know what it is, but havnt
experienced it (yet) :-) - LOL...

Betty: I have three rules:

1.  Sex
2.  Sex with a partner
3.  Crypto Clearance...I could tell you but I'd have to shoot you after.

Betty's tag line: aut viam inveniam aut faciam
"I will either find a way or make one."

Gopher:  What language is that ?

Betty: The language is Latin.  I don't know how to pronounce it, but don't it
look purty?

Betty