C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
sara lynn weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 07:11:58 -0400
Dear Beth, I have tryed sitting on a towle. it is fair. Someone Joanne thought
of useing a squise bottle. I am going to try that first. if that doesn't work I
am going to try the cooking utensil idea. never though of that one. you and
Joanne have come up with some great ideas for me. thanks so much. now I will not
have to worry about a sore and bleeding bottom anymore. hugs and blessing to
you, Lynn