BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
deb bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Go preserve a yurt, why don'tcha.
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 11:32:20 -0500
J.A. Drew Diaz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Subject: Re: "Each new project is an excuse for ...

> Push drills are definitely 19th century-
> the Stanley Yankee I believe was 1st made by
> North bros. tools--
>
> Get back to me in October & I'll have time to look  it up..

OK drew, look it up  ;)
or are you still busy?

latest cool tool purchase:  sears racheting offset screwdriver

if anyone's never seen one, it is like a socket wrench, but has
screwdriver bits instead of sockets....  it's really neat for getting
into skinny places where you can't even fit a stubby handle screwdriver...

deb