BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rudy Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chapel of the unPowered nailers.
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 10:23:52 -0500
Ralph wrote:

<<But having NYC Paint Police, even for me, is going too far.....then again,
it may have a great appeal to Rudy, under his theory of quality of life
crimes,...>

Actually I find it difficult to imagine paint as having a "life", although I
have heard strange stories of paint bringing new "life" to a room (according
to my mother, the white tornado) or impromptu paint jobs being done by "low
lifes" in urban neighborhoods (according to my father who hid in his
basement workshop when he thought the tornado was coming). So I wouldn't
worry nearly as much about some spirit of turpentine invading your sleep as
a reprocution for approving the removal of some historic alligatored film,
as I wood being haunted by the ghost of virgin forests past for repalcing an
white oak sill with epoxy or concrete.

From what I've seen in my travels, there's a lot of bad sill karma out
there.

Rudy