BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Astral Rendered Bee Wax -TM"
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 08:28:14 EDT
In a message dated 04/11/2000 5:15:23 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< In case you wonder where the email name (Xidawei) comes from, it is the
 pinyin transcription of my name in Chinese, with all the components run
 together.  Too many other people with the name david west out there for me to
 use on a web-based email address!

David,

I was tempted to call you Xanadu, but realized I like Xidawei more better.
I'll just have to repeat it 2,397 times to remember it. Thanks for the
background. Too many Ken Follett's out there as well, actually, too many
people looking for Ken Follett. Last contact was from a HS student in Germany
wanting me to give a few words for his graduating class. I thought about it,
but gave in to being distracted instead.

][<en