BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Astral Rendered Bee Wax -TM"
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 08:20:13 EDT
In a message dated 04/11/2000 3:57:53 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< If your son is by way of thinking on a career as an elected official
 then an apprenticeship in this field (pardon the pun--I mean bun)  is
 a MUST.  >>

Ruth,

I think he is more oriented toward being a center field power broker, which
means he would direct the gathering crew of devout searchers while finding a
way to secretly corner the retail chinker's market on cow pies. I would not
blame him if he wanted to keep this ambition secret. Or, he is more likely to
partner with someone who has a patent on cow pie genes, not dockers. He keeps
promising to look out for me in my old age and I can see my octogenarian
title, "Executive Director of the Cow Pie Genome Project." Unfortunately I
feel compelled to share this little missive with him and I am sure I will be
paid with a load of the precious commodity soon enough.

][<en