NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 00:14:28 -0400
Were there any more details as to the nature of the non-declared milk?
i.e. suspected cross-contamination, undeclared milk in the chocolate,
etc.?  I find this almost amusing since I determined I was reacting to
their chocolate soy milk some weeks ago.

On Sun, 6 Aug 2000, engjrntchr wrote:

> The following kosher advisory was received from the The Canadian Food
> Inspection Agency (CFIA) and White Wave Inc. on July 20 and July 21,
> 2000.
>
> White Wave Silk brand Chocolate Soy Beverage, date codes JUL 26 and AUG
> 16, have been recalled as these production
> lots may contain milk which is not declared on the label. The recall of
> this product is of concern to those individuals who have
> allergies to milk. The product is prepared by White Wave Inc., of
> Boulder, Colorado and is sold in 946 mL tetra pak boxes
> with a UPC of 0 25293 60074 4.

 Jon Lewis *[log in to unmask]*|  I route
 Atlantic Net                |