RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
joel strickland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 23:37:31 -0700
> > I wonder if you would
> > consider blue to be a normal skin color... :-)  ).
>
> Very much so, if the person is dead.
>
> Dark Blacks turn shiny bluish black. Pinks turn a lovely shade of
> lavender. Tans and Goldens turn to a gorgeous stone-washed denim
> color.

what, you're a pathologist?

there's a mutation that gives some extended family blue skin.  it's
found in
remote pockets of Appalachia.

and supposedly, Krishna had blue skin.

> Having worked with many a man who would
> have given his, well, left leg, to have something bigger than the
> skinny legs nature gave him - I can tell you it can't be done.
> Calves are next to impossible to build up to any great extent.

My understanding is that calves & forearms are special cases in
bodybuilding.  They've got higher fiber density, and have to be hit
hard
from a lot of angles.  But they do respond to training.