RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 07:26:49 -0700
Stefan:
> > Women aren't cows so why do they need a big udder?

Liza May:
> To attract a lovely big bull?

I realize that this was meant as a joke, but I'm just throwing my two
cents
in here because I don't want anyone out there thinking that the huge,
swinging udders of milk cows are natural.  That's the result of tons
of
selective breeding you're seeing there.  If you want to see a natural
udder,
take a look at that of a horse (or just about any other mammal).

As for the whole big/small boobs debate, why can't we just allow that
perhaps a woman's breasts can be enlarged beyond their genetically
determined size by the sort of thing Karen is talking about?  As the
Smiths
said, some girls are bigger than others, but that doesn't mean that a
lot of
the women living with D cups might not go down to Cs or Bs if they
made some
changes, just as some Bs might go down to As, etc.

Carol

PS:  Just in case anyone cares: heifers have relatively small udders,
since
they are young cows who haven't yet had calves.  They're pretty much
unmilkable.