From:
Southworth, Teigh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 08:32:18 -0400

My wife will be having a baby in June.  Searching the posts for things to
watch out for while in the hospital, there are plenty of recommendations to
bring your own food, but nothing about the GF status of drugs, pills and
IV's that doctors might decide to give.  I am asking now because during the
delivery I imagine we will be a little too busy to check.

Does anyone know which medications are typically used during a delivery?

Has the GF status been checked with the manufacturer? (Either Gf or not)

Has anyone experienced any adverse reactions to supposedly GF med.'s during
delivery? (Constructive opinions accepted)

What about drugs used if there are "complications"?

Teigh Southworth
Vermont, USA