C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
BrightIs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 21:20:21 -0400
Zachary is getting his AFO's !  The lady came out today and made the casts of his feet for the AFO's this morning.  She says he needs them bad, she was shocked after seeing his feet that his PT didn't want to get him some, anyway his Pediatric intensafist says he needed them so wrote the Rx for them.  Anyway she is ordering him the Cascade # 3 1/2 with yellow foam and motorcycles for the design on the strap.  He will also have Velcro verses elastic for the anterior strap.  She told me once he gets them to go out and find the converse high top basketball shoes to go over them, the ones made out of canvas.
Also Zachary goes in the morning for his liver biopsy so I won't get any mail until Wensday.  talk to you all later.
Deborah mom of 4