C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
BrightIs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 10:06:27 -0400
thanks for the info on this.  It is suspected that this is what I suffer
from.  I have documented dry eyes to the point that I now have to wear
disposable contact lens because of the severe protein deposits.  I also
suffer from dry mouth so bad that I have lost most of the enamel off of my
teeth.  I have one crown all ready and just broke another tooth last week.
Plus the orthopedic doctor has put me on Vioxx for my (arthritic ) like
pains in my shoulder, back, hips, and legs.  It is helping but now I think I
need the "official" dx.
Deborah mom of 4