From:
Mick Fitzpatrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 10:29:35 -0000
Hello

I'm experimenting with linking/networking several PC's. The PC's are good
quality runnning W98. I'd like to keep the solution as easy as possible to
begin with then get more elaborate in time!

So my first aim is to:

Link the PC's together using network cards and W98. Allow all the PC's to
access the internet via one ISDN connection. Be able to share files between
each other.

My questions are:

1. What type/make of network card will be best for this?
2. What type of cabling is best?
3. Will it be possible for all the PC's to acces the internet via one ISDN
connection?
4. What will I need to do with W98 to get them all talking to each other?

Sorry for my lack of 'tech speak' but this is the first time I have done
this.

TIA ... Mick

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html