Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 06:05:25 -0500
Thanks for taking the time to investigate this, jean-claude! I should have
written to them myself given that Eggland's Best eggs are sold in the
supermarket in my town here in Kentucky.

I'm not worried about the size of the cages provided they are not
drastically smaller than those used with ordinary chickens but I am a little
disturbed by the price difference. I like these eggs but they are priced at
about $1.70 per dozen compared to the 70 cents or so that I pay for ordinary
eggs.

-gts