From:
Jessica Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 20:08:14 -0800
Hi Julie,

I have been eating quite a few nuts and eggs actually as well as a liberal amount
of EV olive oil on veggies and such, and yes, I do notice it helps.  I have dry
skin on my calves, scalp, and back that never seems to go away despite living in
rainy-all-the-time Seattle, so maybe I am not absorbing fats properly?

Thanks,

Jessica