C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 11:34:54 -0400
Hi Mag!!!

   >thanks, trisha, VERY MUCH!

     You are very welcome!!

>Trisha, did you get my message regarding can you drive to our hotel?
>For some reason my dad wants to know so he can plan for our get together.
>Either way is fine.

  Yes, I did - I know we have been discussing this offlist - I lost a great
deal of my e-mail recently - when they did a switch over from one server to
another and it also need a different e-mail program..... So if anyone is
waiting to hear from me= don't hesitate to remind or resend note. Also I am
having no ends of difficulties using the new program. I has returned many
things I have tried to send.

  Now back to your question - I had ask Betty and she thought we could drive
to where you are going to be. It didn't sound that far away. I am looking
forward to it very much!! Sorry the answer has been so long in coming.

                  Brightest Blessings and Hugs
                          Trisha