C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 17:50:46 EDT
OK, my dad just emailed me, and wow! We will be staying at the regency hotel!
 But only 3 nights, to save money, instead of 4.  So, I can see you guys on
Friday, or on Sunday, Saturday is blocked out for family time.

Love,
mag
p.s. my two cats are like the two different ways that kids and people
express/need love. Magic needs a lot of attention, lots of contact and
playing games marigold is happy if you give her food and leave her alone with
just a little physical contact.