BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks." -- Mary D
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 00:16:36 EDT
In a message dated 6/2/2000 4:08:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< I'm perplexed if they should be commended or
 vilified. Comments please. >>

Heh, heh, heh.

I have a few questions about these Log Salvagers, who I figure must be the
most extremely ultraorthodox Tree Huggers known to God.

Will somebody please tell me whether  the  Log Salvagers-- or DendroChasids,
if you will--  eat roadkill, or  limit themselves (on principal, no doubt) to
flesh of animals which have died of natural causes--rabies, plague, bovine
encephalitis, etc?  And what about vegetables-- do they have to have been
harvested after natural death?

How do the  Salvaged Loggers feel about termites? Termite farts?  What about
termite-fart-sniffing-dogs?  Do they think termite shit stinks, or do they
think it smells like sawdust?  Or, as friends of trees, do they think sawdust
smells like shit, and termite shit (and termite farts) smells like shit?

Now I can start to figure out how to respond to the "those despicable Ralph
people" comment from this infamous non-author who doesn't live in a
fashionable resort.

Ralph (El Despicablissimo)