BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks." -- Mary D
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 16:08:27 EDT
"We decided to build a cabin in Winthrop, Washington in 1998. We had pretty
much decided on using new logs for the project until we came across the
Timber and Stone web site. After visiting the Fredericksburg office, we
decided on the spot to make the log part of our project using Timber and
Stone's antique hand hewn logs. Travis, Ernie, Henry, Jerry and the rest gave
us close personal attention and their word was as good as gold. The project
is pretty spectacular and certainly one of a kind due to their
participation." - Pat and Blythe Ferrel

A lot of "antique" building materials salvage suppliers on the web and they
like to list their URL's under hsito presto on ODP, which I then get to
decide to include, or not. I'm perplexed if they should be commended or
vilified. Comments please.

][<en