BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
George Kramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks." -- Mary D
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 07:28:59 -0700
Aw, Dan, it's always so amusing to argue "style" and I shoulda known better
with a preservationist like you...BUT if you are going to define a
"aeroplane" by a roof structure, shouldn't we at least call the pent a
"cockpit" and not a lookout...:)

GK