C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 19:09:32 EST
LORDY Barb, I wouldn't have been able to keep that table after that.  I'd be
imagining buggies all over it all the time.  I can take a lot of stuff but
bugs around food (or on tables) is where I draw the line.  Yucchhh.  Once in
a while a Palmetto Bug gets in the house (I'm on the ground floor) through
the porch or the front door, but my dog Mischief is very good about finding
them.  Unfortunately, she thinks they're her little friends and can't
understand why they stop playing so quickly when she paws at them and pokes
them with her nose.  Daddy (me) snatches them away and sends them off to hell
where they belong, but poor Mischief just looks sad and wonders where her
little friend went.  Heh-heh.

Paul V., Palmetto Bug Pulverizor