BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Callahan's Preservationeers"
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 07:49:20 EDT
In a message dated 4/25/2000 10:10:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< Is you raferrin' to BB=Big Buildings? If so, don't feel small. Feel LARGE.
 BBs in my vocabulary is reserved for the insensitive boobs who like glass &
 steel on steroids.  I aimed to address only the BBs who fill our lives with
 too much getting and spending. My fault, should have been moah par-tikular.

 -- Freshly Bopped and Bothered >>

No, Ma'am.

Ah felt small not knowin' whut "BB" meant, although now that Ah think about
it, Ah kin think uvva fyew other thangs it maht mean. And about which Ah feel
small.

Ah'm jes' glad to see you ain't you ain't freshly bewitched, bothered and
bewildered.

Oh, the hell with it. Let's call the whole thing off.

Ralph