From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 15:51:50 GMT
Actually, I have run into cases that have "case" locks on them.  I am
racking my brain trying to figure out the manufacturer, but I am nearly
certain it was NOT Compaq.  If the case is indeed a lockable one, I remember
getting around this (beings how the keys were long lost by the time we got
to them) by using a strong, flat-head screwdriver, inserting it into the key
portion, and turning it until the lock breaks.  Good luck.

Kyle