From:
Kendra and Karen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 11:36:45 -0600
Dori, we have never had almond milk leftover to store.  It is ohhh so good.
Drink up and enjoy.  After you freeze some and then try it out let us know how
it went.  I think we tried popsicles once and they did just fine however again
they did not last long past the point in which they became frozen.  It is ohhh
so good.

Kendra and Karen
NeanderTwins