From:
Kendra and Karen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 22:37:07 -0600
We just saw it as well and were a little put off at the lack of consideration given
to the NeanderThin diet and its benefits.  They followed up with the extremely
harmful surgery and the "stupid" pill but did not with NeanderThin.  I am sure they
could have gotten someone with diabetes or obesity to try the diet and follow up
with them.

Oh yeah ... Ray is just trying to become a millionaire.  What was that all about?

Unfortunately anyone watching would see the surgery and pills worked but no image of
the success of NeanderThin.  It is too bad the fat people could not give NeanderThin
a try before damaging their bodies.  What happens to the stomach and intestine that
is not in use?  Is it removed during the surgery or does it just die in the body?  I
dread to hear what is going to happen to those people in a few years.

Well, Ray you and your family looked great and at least you got the name of the book
out there.  Maybe it peaked some people's curiosity.  I am interested to see how the
book sells go now.  Good Luck to you and Troy.  If you ever need the NeanderTwins as
promotional people we are here for you.  Of course we did not have any real medical
problems to speak of and weighed 145 at the most, before NeanderThin 6-7 years ago.
We do feel the benefits though and certainly think the long term effects will speak
for themselves as we will not have to battle with our weight throughout our lives or
deal with illnesses caused by eating technology based foods.

Kendra and Karen
NeanderTwins