NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Katherine Murray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 23:23:20 EDT
I finally found a calcium supplement my kids enjoy.  I purchased it at GNC -
GNC Brand Chewable Natural Cherry Flavor Calcium Dietary Supplement.  It is
made for children.  No artificial colors, flavors, no preservatives, sodium
free, no wheat, soy, dairy and it is yeast free.  They taste like cherry -
they are white and not too big.  Only problem is you need more than one a
day.  Four tablets equal 106% of a child's daily value... we usually do two a
day.

Ingreds other than Calcium:  Fructose, sorbitol, calcium citrate malate,
magnesium stearate (vegetable source), natural cherry flavor, citric acid.

Enjoy!

Katherine