In 1996, I started eating gluten-free as I tested positive to wheat
allergy.  I had symptoms of celiac so I had a biopsy done that was
negative, but I was already eating GF at that time.  My allergic symptoms
have worsened and I am now also allergic to eggs, dairy, fish, beef, pork,
turkey, chicken, seafood, some fruits and vegs, etc., and cannot drink
anything but water.  I have had 2 anaphylaxis reactions to food since going
GF.  In addition to food allergies, I am now allergic to all trees, weeds,
flowers, grass, dust, molds, animals, etc.  Allergy shots cannot be done as
I have had severe reactions to the shots.   I think the doctors have given
up on me.

Any advice would greatly be appreciated.  -Kelly