Hi, out there in Celiac Land! I have a question about bone density that
I'm sure many of you can relate to, since osteopenia and osteoporosis are
big problems for celiacs. I've been gf for two and a half years, eat very
healthy foods and take calcium supplements. I'm not able to eat dairy
products, however, because of lactose intolerance. My latest bone density
test showed a significant decrease, but is still labeled osteopenia. My
doctor wants me on Miacalcin, which I just started, but is there any
other way to handle this? I sure don't want to get into osteoporosis!

Thanks for any suggestions you can provide. Christie in Texas