I will traveling the end of July to Boston, Portsmouth, NH and S.
Windsor, CT.  Any restaurants or markets that anyone can recommend would
be most helpful.  Someone on the list once mentioned that there's a
bakery called Breadsmith's that bakes gf bread every other week.  It
would be most helpful if that person or anyone that knows about it could
tell me what weeks those are.  My friend there can buy the bread if
they're making it the week before I go.

Thank you so much for any help.  Sidona/San Diego