Hi,

My family is going to be going to Wisconsin this summer, possibly as
soon as mid June.  We will be mostly in the
Milwaukee/Glendale/Wauwatosa/New Berlin areas and we also plan on
spending time up in Door County around the Algoma area...what we need is
information on GF stores and GF/Kid friendly resturants, especially
those that have GF fries available.  Any information would be greatly
appreciated!  I'd be happy to summarize to the list.

Thanks,
Robin in Aurora, CO