Hello there,

I am sorry if my message confuse you but here it is;

I live in Sweden and here as in other countries wheat starch IS concidered
GF!  The wheat starched used is very controlled and often tested so that it
doesn't contain gluten.

I know that it some countries as US wheat starch is considered a no no, wich
I think is sad bacause if you were "allowed" to eat it it would make life
much easier!

That's my info.  If you want more about this send me a mail and I'll do some
more investigation on the subject...

Anna M