I am a Canadian residing in the USA (for 25 years now!) - but there are still
some Can. produced things that we can't find here.  Two of the items that I
have used in the past are "222's"  and Neo Citron (we have the natural lemon
flavour).  (My husband brought these 2 items back the last time he was in TO
on business.)  Can anyone tell me the GF status of these remedies.  I would
greatly appreciate a reply.  Thanks.  Cherry in NJ