     After discussing the problem of how home baked gluten free baked goods go
'moldy' quicker than regular items, a friend passed on to me information
about increasing the moisture in baked goods and possibly increasing the
shelf life.
     She read that if 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons soy based granulated lecithin was
substituted for an equal amount of butter or shortening in the recipe, the
finished product would be moister and stay fresh longer.
     I have not yet tried this, but thought I would pass it on to the listers
who may be doing holiday baking.  Hope it really does help!