Since being diagnosed as a celiac and following a GF diet, one item I have
missed most is pasta, made from wheat. We have found a couple of brands of
rice pasta that are tasty enough, but are constantly on the look-out for
others.

Yesterday, we found a pasta made from potatoes and organic rice.  It's called
Pastato, manufactured by Idaho Supreme (e-mail:[log in to unmask]).  The product
is "approved for use by individuals with celiac sprue and/or an intolerance to
wheat products."  They state that their product is "produced in an absolutely,
controlled, gluten free environment."

We have no affiliation with this company but found their product a welcome
addition to our GF diet.

Carl in Ohio