	I just wanted to say that I tried using the Health Valley Rice Bran
Crackers instead of Graham crackers in a recipe for a graham cracker crust
and I could not believe it!  It tasted just like the Keebler Ready Crusts,
except that it was a little crumbly.  But when I used to make my own crusts
with regular graham crackers, they would always turn out crumbly too (that's
why I'd buy the premade crusts).  I added sugar to the crackers and melted
butter.
	Does anyone know what makes the crust stickier?  Is it more butter or
less...  I'm not a cook....  and I have nothing to do with Health Valley
products - I just love their Rice Bran Crackers, and have been able to enjoy
cheesecake again!
        Linda Sowry ----  Herndon, VA ---- USA