Yesterday, I was given a box of Whitman's Sampler Assorted Chocolates -
(8oz/227gm.

The box states "product of the USA". Could someone please let me know if
these chocolates might be gf. They certainly look to good to be gf.

As I would not purchase such products for myself I have not noticed if
this has been mentioned here before.  Apologies if I'm revisiting an old
issue.

I don't entirely miss out on chocolate as Nestle Australia makes gf
chocolate (Club Chocolate) and choc buds and I occasionally indulge.

thanks for your help

Kathy Robison
Albury, Australia