Info on Bob's Red Mill Wheat Free Biscuit and Baking Mix:
Occassionally, my husband searches the health food stores to see if
anything is new for me (the only celiac in the family).
This morning he brought home a package of Bob's Red Mill Biscuit &
Baking Mix. Since the package states "Wheat-free" and not "Gluten-free",
I was wondering if anyone used this product for baking. There isn't a
800 toll free number, so I thought I would post this to the list. The
ingredients on the package look GF. Does anyone have a GF status on this
company?
Thanks in advance,
Cindy in NJ