I am looking for information and directions from South Jersey to a Health
Food Store that I remember reading about in previous posts.   Supposedly,
they carry a wide variety of readymade gluten-free foods.  I believe the
store is in Paramas and is called (something) Carrot???  I would appreciate
it if someone could email me privately with information and directions as I
will be up in North Jersey on Saturday and would like to know if it is
worthwhile extending my trip to visit this store.

Thank you.

Debbie Resch