Hi Listmembers:

I am having a problem with the Gluten-Free Cookie Jar in Pennsylvania; I have
seen complaints about this company in the past on this newletter but I have
not encountered inferior products from them; in fact, I love their bread and
am trying to place an order with them. I have called four times and left all
the info they ask for on their voice mail; I have never gotten a live voice
now or in the past. I record that I want to place an order but no one has yet
to return my call. I have been calling over about a l0 day period of time so I
doubt that they have closed for the holidays for that long a time frame. I
don't hear anything in their recording which says they are closed for any
reason. I just received my last oder from them finally about 4 days ago so I
don't think they've gone out of business either but I can't tell. Has anyone
else encountered this sort of difficulty when dealing with this company?? If
so, do you have any suggestions??   Thanks to all and happiest of GF
holidays...Leslie