I have used GF bread stuffing in the past with great success.  The only
thing I do differently with the GF bread is that I toast the bread cubes (to
be like croutons) prior to making the stuffing.

This year for Thanksgiving I used brown rice.  I just cooked the brown rice
the day before and put it in the fridge.  The next day I made the stuffing
with all the normal seasonings, with onion, mushroom and celery and voila
perfect stuffing with a great taste.  Stuffed the bird with this and then
made a regular bread stuffing, for my dad, and baked that in a casserole for
him.

Karen Bulmer, Systems Analyst
Capital Health
Edmonton, Alberta