My mother has had DH for about 8 years.  Even though she follows the
diet she still has blisters.  She has decided to try Dapsone.

Her doctor never mentioned iodine to her.  I did a search to get some
info but have a few questions.  Should she avoid all seafood, egg
yolks, and red food coloring?  She can not have dairy so that is not
a problem.  Is it mostly shell fish?

What type of cleansers have iodine in them?

Could any of you with DH please email me privately if you can be of
help?  Thank you.

Ginny