Regarding Crystal Foley's question about communion wine, I have had some
conversation with our local priest.  He told me usually the bread is put
into the more elaborate chalice prepared for the priest's use, that the
chalices used by the lay people often don't have any bread in them.  You
might want to check on this.

Also, there are recipes for communion hosts and even some sources for
gluten-free ones I think.  If anyone has the address where the GF ones
are available, I wouldn't mind getting it.

Thanks, Lisa