Lynda Swink <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>**      Pomegranite is a homeopathic remedy to cleanse and purify. I

>***     Aloe Vera Gel.  This also is a homeopathic treatment chosen for

I don't understand your use of the word homeopathic. Homeopathy is a system
of medical practice that treats a disease especially by the administration
of minute doses of a remedy that would in healthy persons produce symptoms
of the disease treated. Your description of these two products implied
nothing of them being in minute doses.

Don Wiss.